14. Cookies used on the website do not allow to determine the identity of the user of the website. Visiting the Website is recorded anonymously, identifying a personal computer, mobile phone or tablet and IP address, and such collected information is not provided to third parties, except in cases as provided for by law.
15. By browsing to the Website and clicking the “I Agree” button in the pop-up box, the person doing the browsing agrees that cookies are stored on his/her computer, mobile phone or tablet.
16. In order to revoke the given consent, the browsing person may delete or block cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in his browser, allowing him/her to opt out of all or part of cookies. Please be aware, that using browser settings that block cookies (including necessary cookies) may cause the Person to experience problems with all or some of the features of the Website.
17. Personal data collected by cookies is processed in accordance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and other legal acts on the protection of personal data.
18. In accordance with the requirements of the law, the Website shall apply security measures to prevent unlawful disclosure of Personal data and its unlawful use.
SECTION IV. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES
19. The Data controller processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes after obtaining your explicit consent for such processing, for example: after you subscribe to our newsletters, etc. (the basis of data processing is your free will consent for data processing);
20. For the purpose of direct marketing, we may process your name, email address, telephone number.
21. Your personal data for direct marketing purposes may be processed in the following ways:
21.1. You can receive a newsletter with our offers, promotions and newsletters by e-mail;
21.2. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time. You can do this by clicking on the link at the bottom of our newsletters.
22. We also use the services of Facebook, Google, other online advertising providers. You can read regarding the data collected and the applicable personal data protection measures in the privacy policies of these service providers. For more information on how it works, as well as how you can disagree with the display or use of such ads, see the information provided by the above-mentioned providers: — policies center ads; policies cookies in ads.
SECTION V. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR OTHER PURPOSES
23. We may also process your personal data by providing you with other services, such as accepting and executing your orders for the provision of our services, fulfilling our obligations, issuing invoices and/or other accounting documents for goods and/or services. As a rule, the processing of such personal data is carried out on the basis of a contract of usage of goods and/or services, on the basis of your consent or in compliance with obligations imposed on us by law.
24. We may also process personal data for other purposes if we have received your (Data subject's) consent or when the processing of personal data is based on other legal processing criteria provided for by law.
SECTION VI. HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS AND STORE YOUR DATA?
25. We will process and store your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for the period laid down by law.
26. The retention of your personal data for a longer period than stated in the Policy may be carried out only if:
26.1. There are reasonable suspicions of an illegal act for which the investigation is being conducted;
26.2. Your data is necessary for the correct resolution of the dispute and/or complaint;
26.3. If we have received complaints regarding the Visitor, or if we have noticed violations committed by the Visitor concerned;
26.4. backup copies and other or similar purposes related to the operation and maintenance of information systems;
26.5. In the case of other special statutory grounds, conditions or cases.
SECTION VII. IN WHAT CASES AND TO WHICH THIRD PARTIES DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA?
27. The Data controller shall not transfer your personal data to any third party without your prior consent, except in the cases described below.
28. We may transfer your data to third parties who help us to operate and administer the provision of the Services. Such persons may include data centres, advertising, marketing companies, software developing, providing, supporting and developing companies, information technology infrastructure services companies, communication services companies, internet browsing companies and/or companies carrying out online analysis and providing related services, security services providing services, etc.
29. In each case, we provide data the data processor only to the extent necessary for the execution of a specific order or for the provision of a specific service.
30. Our invoked Data processors may process your personal data only in accordance with our instructions. In addition, they must ensure the security of your data in accordance with applicable laws and agreements signed with us.
31. Data may also be made available to competent authorities or law enforcement bodies, such as police or supervisory authorities, but only at their request and only when required by applicable law or in cases and by order provided for by law and valid legislation, to ensure our rights, the security of our buyers, employees and resources, to declare, provide and defend legal requirements.
SECTION VIII. YOUR RIGHTS
32. Data protection legislation gives you many rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
33. You have the right to access our personal data: 33.1. You have the right to request our confirmation of whether we process your personal data, and in such cases request access to your personal data processed by us. To exercise the above-mentioned right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
34. You have the right to require correction of your inaccurate data.
35. If you believe that information about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask for correction. To exercise the above-mentioned right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail email@example.com
36. You have the right, to object to the processing of your personal data:
37. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data when personal data is processed in accordance with our legitimate interests. However, despite your objection, we will continue to process your data in case of reasonable motivated reasons for further processing. To exercise the above-mentioned right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
38. You have the right to request deletion of your personal data (right to be forgotten):
39. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data. However, this provision does not apply if we are required to store data by law. To exercise the above-mentioned right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail email@example.com
40. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data:
40.1. In certain circumstances, you also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. To exercise the above-mentioned right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
41. Legal relations related to this Policy are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
42. The Data controller shall not be liable for damages, including damages due to interference with the use of the Website, for loss or damage to data caused by acts or omissions of the person himself or third parties acting on the person's message, errors, deliberate damage, other improper use of the Website.
43. The Data controller is also not responsible for any interference during logging in and using the Website and / or damage caused by it, appearing due to the actions or omission of third parties, unrelated to the Data controller or person, including interference in electricity supply or internet access, etc.
44. The Data controller has the right to partially or fully change the Policy.
45. Policy supplements or changes shall take effect from the day they are Published on the Website.
46. If, after completing or changing the Policy, the person continues to use the Website and/or the Services provided by the Data controller, it is considered that the person does not object to such additions and/or changes.
47. For all data processing issues, you can contact us by e-mail email@example.com